Friday 27 February 2015

What's In My Bag

My blog version of the ever popular "What's In My Bag" videos on YouTube. Although I feel that despite what the "gurus" say about not bragging about the Chanel/Givenchy/Gucci/Louis bags the banks allow them to use, it's ALL about bragging.

I don't know if you'll find this post interesting, but I was certainly fascinated by the contents of my own bag.

My Friis & Company 2-3 year-old bag that I bought at Zando. It's a bottle green bag that goes with maybe one thing in my wardrobe, but because I'm too lazy to change bags with every outfit, it's become my everyday bag.
It's soft and poofy and comfy to carry around. Other that what I emptied out there's usually a phone or 3, an iPad or 3 and water bottles living inside there too.
Who walks around with this many nail polishes in their bag? 3 are now and not been used yet. 

1) Sparitual Lacquer in French Tip Creme
3) essence colour & go 186 Polka Holga
4) LA Girl Metal in Sterling Silver
5) LA Girl 3D Effects GNL307 Sparkle Ruby
6) LA Girl Matte GNL530 White
7) Passion Nail Lacquer - This is one of those Dischem Bargain Bin special polishes so it doesn't have a colour name or number. It's a dark navy base with emerald/turqoise/gold duo chrome fine, fine glitter.
8) Compact mirror - gift from hubby from China
9) Mr Price Home notebook
10) SuperRubgy tickets for the Blue Bulls vs Stormers match from a couple of weeks ago.
11) El cheapo headphones from Primark
12) Cerruti wallet - gift from hubby from Switzerland
14) Pen swiped from a hotel.
15) Empty Catrice brush pouch. I don't remember the reason for having this in my bag, if there was a reason at all.
16) Cotton pads. I had a grand plan to do my nails in the car while waiting for the kids at school.
17) Happy Valley menu. We've been going to this little Chinese takaway since we moved to Joburg. 
18) Receipts that should have been thrown away.
19) School AGM agenda.
20) Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me (Can be bought here online.)
21) Tear drop hoop earrings from Woolworths. (Not available online but check out others here.)
22) Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss sample in Currant
25) Sheraton Hotel nail file 
27) smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Raven
28) Clinique even better dark spot correcting hand cream SPF 15 sample
29) Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in 899 HD Snapdragon (Just been released. I don't think it's available online yet. It's not even on the Revlon SA website yet.)
30) LA Colours Chunky Lip Pencil in CCL588 Wine - Don't bother with this. It's horrible. I bought it because I thought it was LA Girl which I much rather prefer. Bought at Dischem.
31) Botanical Collection Tropical Hand & Nail Cream with Vitamin E Oil. Excellent! Buy this!
32) Elastic hair tie from a pack of a lot form Clicks. I don't like the type with the metal piece. I think I bought this because it was all that was in stock at the time.
33) UVLAB High Performance Sport Screen SPF 50.
34) essence crystal eyeliner in 07 Blue Heaven
unlabelled - Clicks Sensitive Baby Wipes (10 pack) Very, very necessary if you have kids. And a husband.

The reason there's not a lot of lippies is because I was looking for a few lipsticks and glosses so I dug around all of my bags, took them all out and put them where they belong. Then these made an escape and found their way back into this bag. The Revlon HD lipstick in Snapdragon was bought on yesterday and it still has the seal on. Review up soon.

Hope you found this voyeurism somewhat interesting. I like watching these types of videos, even though I'm convinced that it's done more to show off the bag than anything else.

Anything else you'd like to see...?

No comments:

Post a Comment