Tuesday 24 February 2015

Clinique Minis

I was browsing the Clinique website to restock my holy-grain-3-step-essentials when I spotted a new category... 
Find it here.
This is just all sorts of awesome. The ladies at the Clinique counters aren't the friendliest (I've had horrible experiences at the Edgars Sandton City, Eastgate Mall and Fourways counters), so it was a godsend when Clinique became available online. And being the borderline agoraphobe that I am I'd prefer to test samples of products and then purchase than to have some pancake-faced snob do me a favour telling me what products to use. This is an excellent way to try out samples before forking out truck-loads for a product that may not agree with your skin.

From the Clinique website.


The other plus of having minis online is the price. Clinique offers free delivery on purchases over R500 and if I'm buying 2 out of my 3-step it's usually less than R500. So having the option to buy a sample of a R700+ product to bump up your shopping cart to qualify for free delivery is kinda hitting 2 birds with one stone. 

Bonus Time
I only buy Clinique at Bonus Time (which is available online now until 9 March, btw) when you get a free gift with the purchase of 2 treatment products. Usually the free gift will include a treatment product but it may not be what you would like to try. Having the minis available to purchase means you can try what you like, at a reduced price for a deluxe sample. I'd say that's a win!

I'm not sure how long these minis were available but I'm excited that it is and I hope that it remains a permanent category online.

No comments:

Post a Comment