Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ramblings of a lunatic.


I can post blogs every day, all day, if I only have my laptop with me or I can talk into a dictaphone that will automatically post to the blog. I'm not a routine person, so committing time to post a blog everyday will bore me to death, even though I have so much that I'd like to post.

The only reason I'm doing this now is because I have an assignment due on Monday, I have a netball game on this afternoon, I need to get stuff off to the bank, lectures on Friday for 3 modules (for whch I've done no work), Sunday's a get together with some friends and I've volunteered to make a salad and dessert, Monday night's report evening at my son's school and I'm thinking of making muffins for the class parents... The long and the short of it is that I'm overwhelmed by my current workload, so naturally I'll procrastinate, stress out, distract myself, stress more, eat outside of my eating plan, stress more... it's a vicious cycle.

I changed the title of this post from "Gelish Nails", coz that is what I decided I want to blog about today, and I will, in a post on gelish nail polish, but what was supposed to be an introduction turned into rambling a post long... For more on my take on gelish nail polish, click through to the post here.

(Picture from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment